阿根廷经典纪录短片。讲一个名叫Olga Cossettini的意大利裔女人在1935-1950年阿根廷罗萨里奥一偏远小学支教的故事，片长50分钟，16MM彩色胶片，摄影是后来成名的Tristán Bauer。
* Special Prize, Jury of the Subsecretary of Culture of the Province, Festival of Argentinian ...展开Cinema of Santa Fe, August 1991.
* Best Editing, Encounter of Film & Video Makers "Ciudad de Santa Fe", September 1991.
* "Films Andes" Prize to Best Film, Contest of Independent Film & Video of Mendoza, November 1991.
* Cined Prize of the Ministry of Education of Cuba, Festival of the New Latinamerican Cinema, December 1991.
* Best Short Film, International Film Festival of Uruguay, Montevideo, April 1992.
* Prize "Prof. Horacio Bertholet", Workshop of Audiovisual Production , Superior School of Journalism and Social Communication , National University of La Plata, November 1992.
* Special Mention, Documentaries Section, Iberoamerican Film Festival of Huelva, Spain, November 1993.
* First Prize, Documentaries Section, National Contest for Cultural Short Films 1984/94, National Secretary of Culture, 1994/95.
* Selected for Festival of Vina del Mar (Chile), the Short Film Days of Bahía (Brazil) and the Latinamerican Film Festival of Trieste (Italy).
* Screened at the Casa de América of Madrid, and at the Municipal Conservatorium of Music of Barcelona, presented by the Education Area of the Municipality, 1993.
* Screened at the National Cinematheque of Caracas, during the 3rd. Iberoamerican Congress of History of Latinamerican Education , June 1996.