Un spécialiste, portrait d'un criminel moderne影片简介
Inspired by "Eichmann in Jerusalem, A Report on the Banality of Evil" by Hannah Arendt
AN ENTHRALLING FILM - DISTURBING, AND WITHOUT PRECEDENT.
Lieutenant colonel SS, Adolf Eichmann was responsible for the expuls...展开ion of Jews, Slovenians, and Gypsies from the Reich between 1938 and 1941, and later, their deportation from Europe to the death camps. Hiding in Argentina, he was captured by the Israeli secret service in 1960. His trial in Jerusalem took place the following year and was one of the first public events recorded on video in the entire world. Rony Brauman, former president of Medicine Without Frontiers and Filmmaker Eyal Sivan have created their own, unique film of the Eichmann trial stressing the contrast between the monstrosity of the crime and the mediocrity of the man.
-60 minute interview with authors
Rony Brauman and Eyal Sivan
-Excerpt from the book "In Praise of Disobedience"
-Original Theatrical Trailer
-All texts available in English, German and French
1. The trial opens
2. A specialist in compulsory emigration who enjoys his work
3. The "Einsatzgruppen" - extermination squads
4. Film projection of the Nuremburg Trial
5. IVB4 - solving the technical problems of transportation
6. An administrative procedure - the deportation of Jewish children in France
7. The Wannsee Conference
8. The witnesses
9. The subordinate is an idealist
10. Judenrat (the Jewish Council) - accounts from Hungary
11. The conscience of a model employee
12. Four field trips
13. "I've always done my job well"