1. Crop Circles March 28, 2005 Are crop circles really cryptic messages from alien life forms, or just a rural post-pub practical joke?
2. Bigfoot March 28, 2005 Is there a giant primate living in the wo...展开rld's wilderness areas or is Bigfoot just a figment of our imagination?
3. Ghosts April 25, 2005 Countless people claim to have seen ghosts - have they really, or are they suffering from over-active imaginations?
4. UFOs April 25, 2005 Many believe they have spotted alien spacecraft or have been abducted by them. Are these extraordinary tales true?
5. Spontaneous Human Combustion April 25, 2005 Join the investigation into why people burst into flames for no scientifically apparent reason.
6. Monsters of the Deep August 1, 2005 Could remnants of prehistoric sea creatures still be lurking in deep water around the world?
7. Psychic Animals August 8, 2005 Can animals predict earthquakes, tsunamis and other natural disasters?
8. Superhuman Powers August 15, 2005 National Geographic examines the evidence for superpowers in humans.
9. Exorcism August 29, 2005 Is the notion of exorcism just the imagination of Hollywood screenwriters? Or can the devil really make you do it?
10. Police Psychics September 12, 2005 Explore the world of police psychics and uncover whether their power is real.
11. Ape-Man February 27, 2006 National Geographic investigates the much-debated existence of the "Orang Pendek" - the little ape man.
12. Bermuda Triangle September 25, 2006 National Geographic separates the facts from the fish tales to figure out what's really going on in the Bermuda Triangle.
13. Atlantis October 2, 2006 Explore the evidence on whether the island paradise of Atlantis really existed.